There are many reasons why companies should consider redesigning their website. However, not everyone will be able to determine when that time comes. We often get contacted by companies who have invested serious money into the design and/or development of a new website, just to realize that in as little as 2 or 3 years their website is no longer up-to-date and requires a fresh new look and features to be on top of their competition. Fortunately, our web design team can help you with making your website all the more effective and profitable. All you need to do is submit your free project assessment today and one of our representatives will get back to you with recommendations on how to make the best out of your website.
Now ask yourself this one question: are you getting the most out of your website? If you’ve answered no or are even a little bit hesitant on whether or not you should hire a web design agency, then take a look at these helpful tips below that may help you to recognize if you should get started immediately on taking care of touching up your website or do a complete makeover.
- Is your website generating enough leads that turn into customers?
- Is your website helping you get the most out of a new product launch or marketing campaign?
- Is your website optimized the right way to help potential customers find your business through the search engines?
- Is your website user-friendly and organized properly to help users navigate from one page to the next?
- Is your website developed around the best practices to help guide your customers through the sales process?
- Is your website attractive and professional-looking to meet your business style?
- Is your website as good as your competition or even better?
- Is your website showing some outdated or unnecessary content?
- Is your website using the latest technology and trends?
- Is your website asking your users to do something?
- Is your website currently down or simply cannot be found?
- Is your website software (Blog, CMS, E-Commerce, etc.) limited to very little features?
- Is your website optimized for the web from over ten years ago?
Remember that, in today’s world, the first place your potential customers will look for you is on the web; possibly from a mobile device, desktop computer or tablet. This can drastically affect your results, if your website is not developed with the latest technologies to be optimized and compatible with these devices.
Another very interesting point to remember is that you have just a matter of seconds to grab your visitors attention until they decide to either continue browsing your website, or visit the next website listed in their search. In the end, it is entirely up to you: what kind of impression would you like to leave your potential client with?